storm-dev mailing list archives

From Bobby Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: building master fails for tests that wait on the cluster
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 21:59:54 GMT
I did try again on linux and saw the same test timeouts that you were
talking about.  I applied my suggested patch and it didn’t do anything, so
it looks like it is going to take some more debugging to see what is going
on, and why the cluster sometimes doesn’t hit idle.

Looks like it might be similar to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-163 so for now I’ll assume
that they are the same.  Not sure when I’ll find time to dig into it
though.

- Bobby