storm-dev mailing list archives

From Raghavendra Nandagopal <askaboutst...@gmail.com>
Subject Storm Security - Setup
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 03:53:08 GMT
Hi,
   I am trying to setup storm security branch code.  All the services
(zookeeper, nimbus, supervisor, ui) are getting authenticated from
Kerberos.  I did get into some issues with "worker-launcher" executable
with permissions and set the binary permission to *4470.  *Once the
permissions where set it didn't add any issues with the worker-launcher
permissions.

I am facing a new problem while submitting a topology, below is the
exception that is occurring in nimbus.  The nimbus is getting halted.  The
exception is thrown by zookeeper but couldn't figure out any trace of it.
 Please let me know if you have come across the problem and any
configurations that needs to be taken care in Storm security branch.

*java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoAuthException: KeeperErrorCode =
NoAuth for
/workerbeats/exclamation-topology-1-1404876382/db219ca4-da85-4c68-87c0-84734c9e89da-6703*

Thanks,

Raghav