storm-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Secure Multi-tenant Storm
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 19:10:40 GMT
Thanks Bobby, that’s awesome.

I can’t say I’ve had time to absorb it all ;), but I’m excited at the prospect of brining
secure multi-tenancy to Storm.

Nice work.

- Taylor

On Feb 5, 2014, at 1:13 PM, Bobby Evans <evans@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:

> I mentioned on a JIRA a while ago that at Yahoo we have been working hard on securing
storm and getting it ready so we can run storm as hosted multi-tennant service.  We hope that
with the transition to apache nearing completion we can start pushing these changes back into
storm master in earnest.

> https://github.com/yahoo/incubator-storm/blob/security/security.md
>
> Describes a bit about how to set up a secure storm cluster, and the changes that we have
put in.

> https://github.com/yahoo/incubator-storm/compare/security
>
> Shows the diff of the two and
>
> https://github.com/yahoo/incubator-storm/tree/security
>
> Is the branch itself.
>
> We plan on splitting this up into smaller pull requests seeing how it is a massive patch

> But I wanted to be sure that the code in its entirety was put up for others to see and
potentially use while we go through this process.