storm-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Logan <jmlo...@buffalo.edu>
Subject Re: Apache Storm 0.9.1-incubating Release
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 16:26:26 GMT
The release looks good, but just one question -- are there any plans on
including in the release notes how to restore support for 0mq as the
transport layer? I would suggest heavily notating the change of the
transport layer in the notes. We have had issues with it, and I'm sure
others have as well.