storm-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Marz <nat...@nathanmarz.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Pulling "Contrib" Modules into Apache
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2014 00:53:00 GMT
I'm only +1 for pulling in storm-kafka and updating it. Other projects put
these contrib modules in a "contrib" folder and keep them managed as
completely separate codebases. As it's not actually a "module" necessary
for Storm, there's an argument there for doing it that way rather than via
the multi-module route.

--
Twitter: @nathanmarz
http://nathanmarz.com