storm-dev mailing list archives

From Milinda Pathirage <mpath...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Pulling "Contrib" Modules into Apache
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2014 00:39:11 GMT
Hi Taylor,

I'm +1 for pulling these external libraries into Apache codebase. This
will certainly benifit Strom community. I also like to contribute to
this process.

Thanks
Milinda

--
Milinda Pathirage

PhD Student | Research Assistant
School of Informatics and Computing | Data to Insight Center
Indiana University

twitter: milindalakmal
skype: milinda.pathirage
blog: http://milinda.pathirage.org