storm-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.9.1-incubation release?
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 17:32:02 GMT
After the dev list vote, it had to be voted on by the IPMC. That vote also passed.

Now we’re just waiting on Apache INFRA to set up the distribution directory so the artifacts
can be published and mirrored.

Maven artifacts will be published to Maven Central.

Once everything is complete (this includes a waiting period for mirrors to populate) an announcement
will be made to the dev@ and user@ mailing lists.

- Taylor