storm-dev mailing list archives

From David Lao <david...@exchange.microsoft.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Storm 0.9.1-incubating (rc3)
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 17:04:13 GMT
+1

I performed the following sanity tests on Windows and found no issues:

1) build and unit tests; all passed except for a few I disabled due to missing cert or 3rd
party packages

 2) deploy pseudo-distributed mode (all daemons running) in single machine; successfully ran
a number of sample topologies in the starter package as well as selected private regression
test topologies

 3) deploy to 8 nodes cluster and successfully ran the same set of topologies

-David Lao