storm-dev mailing list archives

From Derek Dagit <der...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: possible typo in storm-core/pom.xml
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 18:16:05 GMT
I noticed what appears to be a typo in the storm-core/pom.xml, but unit tests still pass and
word_count still runs.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-storm/blob/ffc7a81bfba60c735dd6801af4f5e8db3812658c/storm-core/pom.xml#L240

This is probably a typo in the groupId, but I have not noticed that it breaks anything so
far.

I'm new to the maven shade plugin, so I could be missing something.  The POM uses a whitelist-style
<includes> in the <artifactSet>.  But I looked at a my build of rc3, and we are
still shading storm clj source and classes correctly.  (I see thrift7 in the class files and
in the source after unpacking the jar.)

Could someone confirm?
--
Derek