sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From wenxing zheng <wenxing.zh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems in Sqoop2 REST API for Sqoop2
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 10:36:57 GMT
paste the error log for your reference:

2017-01-10 17:45:19,443 INFO
 [org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcFromInitializer.configurePartitionProperties(GenericJdbcFromInitializer.java:152)]
Using partition column: id
2017-01-10 17:45:19,443 INFO
 [org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcFromInitializer.configurePartitionProperties(GenericJdbcFromInitializer.java:181)]
Incremental new max value query:  SELECT *MAX(``)* FROM `table`.`test_table`
2017-01-10 17:45:19,449 ERROR
[org.apache.sqoop.server.SqoopProtocolServlet.doPut(SqoopProtocolServlet.java:86)]
Exception in PUT
http://localhost:12000/sqoop/v1/job/vcg_bi_a_account_contact_job/start
org.apache.sqoop.common.SqoopException: GENERIC_JDBC_CONNECTOR_0016:Can't
fetch schema
        at
org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcFromInitializer.initialize(GenericJdbcFromInitializer.java:64)
        at
org.apache.sqoop.connector.jdbc.GenericJdbcFromInitializer.initialize(GenericJdbcFromInitializer.java:47)