sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From wenxing zheng <wenxing.zh...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems in Sqoop2 REST API for Sqoop2
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 10:33:54 GMT
Dear gurus,

I am using the Sqoop2 REST API to update the job for below items with NULL.

"incrementalRead.checkColumn": null, "incrementalRead.lastValue": null

But after the update, I found the checkColumn is still in "", and when I
started the job, it failed to start due to "checkColumn" is not null, but
in "".

My questions are:
1. How to update the the checkColumn with null to avoid the checking on the
checkColumn?
2. If the checkColumn is being set, but if the source table's checkColumn
are all in NULL, the job will fail to. Can we support such case?

Thanks, Wenxing