sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Abraham Elmahrek <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Sqoop2:Duplicate Column Name in Multiple Tables Import
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 06:01:37 GMT
Got it. This looks like a legitimate bug. Would you mind filing a Jira
describing what you're seeing at https://issues.apache.org/jira. We're
actively developing Sqoop2 and it's still in what I'd consider its
developmental stages. I sent out a potential roadmap about a week ago, so
hopefully Sqoop2 will be feature packed and more stable in the months to
come.

-Abe