Hi Antonio,

I don't think Spark provides a way to pass down params with saveAsObjectFile. One way could be to pass a default TTL in the configuration, but the approach doesn't make much sense since TTL is not necessarily uniform.

Baidu will be talking about their use of TTL in Tachyon with Spark in this meetup, which may be helpful to understanding different ways to integrate.

Hope this helps,
Calvin