[Repost to mailing list]

Hey,
Sorry about the typo, I of course meant hadoop-2.6, not 2.11.
I suspect something bad happened with my Ivy cache, since when reverting back to scala 2.10, I got a very strange IllegalStateException (something something IvyNode, I can't remember the details).
Kilking the cache made 2.10 work at least, I'll retry with 2.11

Thx for your help