Probably you have to read the source code, I am not sure if there are any .ppt or slides.

Hao

From: VJ Anand [mailto:vjanand@sankia.com]
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2015 11:43 AM
To: Cheng, Hao
Cc: Raajay; user@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: Join Order Optimization

Hi - Is there a design document for those operations that have been implemented in 1.4.0? if so,where can I find them

-VJ

On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 7:27 PM, Cheng, Hao <hao.cheng@intel.com> wrote:

Yes, I think the SPARK-2211 should be the right place to follow the CBO stuff, but probably that will not happen right away.

The jira issue introduce the statistic info can be found at:

Hao