shardingsphere-dev mailing list archives

From KimmKing <kimmk...@apache.org>
Subject Re:Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ShardingSphere 5.0.0-beta
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2021 14:13:25 GMT
+1 for beta and waiting for  5.0.0 version.

--

Kimm King(kimmking@apache.org/kimmking@163.com)
Apache Dubbo&ShardingSphere PMC Member

在 2021-06-14 16:54:51,"Juan Pan" <panjuan@apache.org> 写道:
>Hi guangyuan,
>

>Thanks for your feedback.
>I just uploaded the new `apache-shardingsphere-5.0.0-beta-src.zip`, and its `asc` and
`sha512` to svn. So please recheck the latest files.

>All the information of this vote is unchanged, please go ahead, community.
>

>Warm regards,
>Trista

>Juan Pan(Trista), Apache ShardingSphere PMC
>Twitter, @trista86934690
>

>On 06/14/2021 11:16,guangyuan wang<wangguangyuan@apache.org> wrote:
>After run command "diff -r apache-shardingsphere-${RELEASE.VERSION}-src-release shardingsphere-${RELEASE.VERSION}"
>The result is below, is this acceptable?
>

>唐国城 <totalo@qq.com> 于2021年6月13日周日 下午2:45写道:
>
>+1&nbsp;non-binding.

                                            "dev"
                                           <panjuan@apache.org&gt;;