shardingsphere-dev mailing list archives

From "Juan Pan" <panj...@apache.org>
Subject [Event] Apache ShardingSphere will participate OSD2021 program as the partner project
Date Sun, 20 Jun 2021 11:55:42 GMT
Hi community,

We are honored to accept the invitation from `AnitaB.org` to attend OpenSourceDayGHC2021[1].
🎉

Open Source Day (OSD) is an all-day hackathon (including workshops), in which participants
of all skill levels learn about Open Source while contributing to projects designed to solve
real-world problems (**Appreciated, IMO**).

In order to get involved in this great event, Apache ShardingSphere community is about to
prepare some issues or tasks for everyone interested in this program and our community! Please
give a look at [2] for more details.

Thanks for your interest in this community and this event. **Please have our big welcome!**
👋
[3] will point you how to join this wonderful event. ;-)

[1] https://ghc.anitab.org/programs-and-awards/open-source-day/
[2] https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere/issues/10887
[3]
https://anitab-org.github.io/open-source-day/open-source-day-2021-summer-contribution/

Warm regards,
Trista
Juan Pan(Trista), Apache ShardingSphere PMC
Twitter, @trista86934690