shardingsphere-dev mailing list archives

From "Juan Pan" <panj...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] New release 5.0.0-beta
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2021 08:20:31 GMT
Hi community,

This email is a starting signal for our next release, i.e., 5.0.0-beta.

As you know, we have been preparing for this release for over half of a year. But I assume
it is worth waiting for this wonderful release. So please give a look at [1] to learn more
about its release note. Hope the features you expect are on this list!

If you are still working on some issues which are supposed to catch this release, please contact
me ASAP. What's more, we welcome any suggestions and feedback from you.

Warm regards,
Trista

[1] https://u01f1kqxrl.feishu.cn/sheets/shtcnA9X7ChUhpb2N4AASwgExKf

Juan Pan(Trista), Apache ShardingSphere PMC
Twitter, @trista86934690