shardingsphere-dev mailing list archives

From "zhangliang@apache.org" <zhangli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ShardingSphere ElasticJob UI 3.0.0-RC1
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2020 04:31:56 GMT
+1
I checked:

[X] Download links are valid.

[X] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

[X] Source code distributions have correct names matching the current
release.

[X] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each ShardingSphere repo.

[X] All files have license headers if necessary.

[X] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

I find some minor problem, we can fix them at next release.

1. mvnw's file permission is not correct in mac os, we need to change the
assembly file to fix it.
2. We are missing licenses of `jsr305-3.0.2`,
`geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.1.1`, `geronimo-jpa_2.2_spec-1.1`,
`geronimo-jta_1.1_spec-1.1.1` in
`apache-shardingsphere-elasticjob-3.0.0-RC1-lite-ui-bin.tar.gz`. I checked
them, the licenses of them are all compatible with Apache 2.0.

Sincerely,
Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere

Hongtao Gao <hanahmily@apache.org> 于2020年12月28日周一 上午8:15写道: