shardingsphere-dev mailing list archives

From 吴伟杰 <wuwei...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS][ElasticJob] Release plan of 3.0.0-RC1
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2020 13:48:56 GMT
Hi All,

I prefer to discuss ElasticJob 3.0.0-RC1's release plan.

The enhancements already done:

1. Simplify usage of injecting OneOffJob when using Spring Boot Starter;
2. Refactor job tracing configuration to support persistence;
3. Support reloading JobErrorHandler and ExecutorService when configuration
changed;
4. Add authentication support in Cloud Scheduler.

Bugs fixed:

1. Fix TracingConfiguration doesn't work when the property overwrite is
false;
2. Fix SnapshotService may be unavailable in specific situation;
3. Fix some minor problems in Restful module.

Dependencies upgraded:

1. Upgrade commons-dbcp to commons-dbcp2 in Cloud Scheduler.

We are going to release 3.0.0-RC1 in this weekend. Please remind me if I
missed something.

Sincerely,
Weijie Wu (TeslaCN)
Apache ShardingSphere