servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From "bismy" <bi...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: Disccusion about archive some of code repositories of ServiceComb
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2021 11:25:25 GMT
1.&nbsp; Achieve fence, if necessary, migrate code to java chassis master branch
&nbsp; &nbsp;I'd prefer to keep it. Maybe we can refactor this project and add more
functions soon.

2.&nbsp; Achieve toolkit,&nbsp; if necessary, migrate code to java chassis master
branch
&nbsp; &nbsp;We first need to discuss why archive it. some users still use some of
this function.&nbsp;

3. migrate docs to website
&nbsp; &nbsp;We first need to anylse the plan and how to. As I know, these two projects
use different way to write documents and website is quite difficult to add new contents. And
the most important&nbsp;
is both of these two websites are not stable and not accessble to users. Maybe we need find
better way to provide official websit and write contents.&nbsp;