servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Limit the memory consumption of ServiceComb-Java-Chassis integration tests
Date Sat, 13 Apr 2019 01:14:42 GMT
Hi,

I just saw the patch,  it's better we put the setting in one place
which could be overridden by using the system property.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 11:09 AM yhs0092 <yhs0092@163.com> wrote:

> Hi, currently our integration tests will run serveral microservice instances without
limiting their memory consumption. As a result, I have to spare quite a large part of memory
to ensure the execution of `mvn clean install -Pit` does not fail.