servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceComb Service-Center version 1.2.0
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2019 02:17:29 GMT
+1 (binding)
I checked the signed key and the license files and run the binary server on Mac.

I just found a minor issue about the Notice file, we need to updated the year.
It's not a blocker issue, I will submit a quick fix for it.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 3:35 PM Mohammad Asif Siddiqui
<asifdxtreme@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> This is a call for a Vote to release Apache ServiceComb Service-Center version 1.2.0
>
> Release Notes : https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12321626&version=12344562
>
> Release Candidate : https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/servicecomb/servicecomb-service-center/1.2.0/rc-01/
>
> Release Tag : https://github.com/apache/servicecomb-service-center/releases/tag/1.2.0
>
> Release CommitID : de7166e156ddb179429e8ac4739562513f95c21d
>
> Keys to verify the Release Candidate : https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/servicecomb/KEYS
>
> Guide to build the release from source : https://github.com/apache/servicecomb-service-center/tree/master/scripts/release
>
> Voting will start now ( Friday, 29th March, 2019) and will remain open for at-least 72
hours, Request all PMC members to give their vote.