servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceComb Pack version 0.4.0 (RC-02)
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2019 09:39:39 GMT
When starting the alpha server, it don't need to use the OmegaContext.
It looks like there are some setting error in your class path.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 3:21 PM bismy <bismy@qq.com> wrote:

> I am trying to run sage demos, but I got this error when start alpha. Any ideas?
>

> My steps:
> 1. Download binary release, and copy mysql-connector-java-8.0.12.jar to libs folder.
And mysql is stared.
> 2. running
>     java -Dspring.profiles.active=mysql -Dloader.path=./libs -D"spring.datasource.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/saga?useSSL=false"
-Dspring.datasource.username=xxxx -Dspring.datasource.password=xxxx -jar alpha-server-0.4.0-exec.jar

> ------------start up error message ------------
> 15:12:59.323 [main] INFO  org.apache.servicecomb.pack.alpha.server.AlphaApplication -
The following profiles are active: mysql
> 2019-04-04 15:13:00.678  INFO 8328 --- [           main] .s.d.r.c.RepositoryConfigurationDelegate
: Bootstrapping Spring Data repositories in DEFAULT mode.
> 2019-04-04 15:13:00.867  INFO 8328 --- [           main] .s.d.r.c.RepositoryConfigurationDelegate
: Finished Spring Data repository scanning in 168ms. Found 7 repository interfaces.
> 15:13:01.763 [main] INFO  org.springframework.cloud.context.scope.GenericScope - BeanFactory
id=aca50879-d81b-337a-9511-e75e77dd8564
> 15:13:01.975 [main] INFO  org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate$BeanPostProcessorChecker
- Bean 'org.springframework.transaction.annotation.ProxyTransactionManagementConfiguration'
of type [org.springframework.transaction.annotation.ProxyTransactionManagementConfiguration$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$fd4cf6c]
is not eligible for getting processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example: not eligible
for auto-proxying)
> 15:13:02.247 [main] INFO  org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate$BeanPostProcessorChecker
- Bean 'org.apache.servicecomb.pack.omega.transaction.spring.TransactionAspectConfig' of type
[org.apache.servicecomb.pack.omega.transaction.spring.TransactionAspectConfig$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$782e0f4c]
is not eligible for getting processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example: not eligible
for auto-proxying)
> 15:13:02.273 [main] WARN  org.springframework.boot.web.servlet.context.AnnotationConfigServletWebServerApplicationContext
- Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException:
Error creating bean with name 'compensableAnnotationProcessor' defined in class path resource
[org/apache/servicecomb/pack/omega/transaction/spring/TransactionAspectConfig.class]: Unsatisfied
dependency expressed through method 'compensableAnnotationProcessor' parameter 0; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of
type 'org.apache.servicecomb.pack.omega.context.OmegaContext' available: expected at least
1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate. Dependency annotations: {}
> 15:13:02.291 [main] INFO  org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.logging.ConditionEvaluationReportLoggingListener
-

> Error starting ApplicationContext. To display the conditions report re-run your application
with 'debug' enabled.
> 15:13:02.698 [main] ERROR org.springframework.boot.diagnostics.LoggingFailureAnalysisReporter
-

> APPLICATION FAILED TO START

> Parameter 0 of method compensableAnnotationProcessor in org.apache.servicecomb.pack.omega.transaction.spring.TransactionAspectConfig
required a bean of type 'org.apache.servicecomb.pack.omega.context.OmegaContext' that could
not be found.

> The following candidates were found but could not be injected:
>         - Bean method 'omegaContext' in 'OmegaSpringConfig' not loaded because @ConditionalOnProperty
(alpha.cluster.address) did not find property 'alpha.cluster.address'