servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [saga-actuator]consider about adding StreamBasedSaga engine to integrate with shardingsphere
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2019 09:17:06 GMT
First Saga actuator need to build up the calling grapha before sending
out the request.  I don't think you can do the step by step SQL
invocation with Saga actuator.
If you want to call the SQL execution step by step , you may need to
switch to ServiceComb Pack project which has a coordinator to take
care of the distributed transaction. But that introduce another
endpoint(Alpha) to shardingsphere.

>From my understanding, Saga actuator is most efficient way to execute
the SQL across different data nodes.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 6:41 PM zhaojun <zhaojunv3@126.com> wrote:

> Hi, all
>
> currently, we have integrated with saga using graph based engine in shardingsphere[1]
> it need us to collect all participated actual SQL, then submit to saga actuator in commit/rollback
phase.
> if application crashed before invoking saga actuator, undo log of branch transaction
SQL will not be saved,
> so recovery thread will not be executed correctly.
>
> it's better that encapsulating every actual SQL as a saga task in shardingsphere side,
> then submit to saga actuator realtime instead of batch processing all the SQLs at commit/rollback
phase.
> this architecture will make the boundary more clear between shardingsphre and saga, currently
we have done some additional works for integrating saga.