servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceComb Pack version 0.4.0 (RC-02)
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2019 08:39:43 GMT
@LiuBao,  could you verify the fix?
I'm pretty sure that is caused by you add all the classes (which are
used for the Omega) into the class path.
You can fix the issue by just copying the mysql connection jars into
another path.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 5:39 PM Willem Jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com> wrote:

> When starting the alpha server, it don't need to use the OmegaContext.
> It looks like there are some setting error in your class path.
>
> Willem Jiang
>
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>
> On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 3:21 PM bismy <bismy@qq.com> wrote:
> >
> > I am trying to run sage demos, but I got this error when start alpha. Any ideas?
> >

> > My steps:
> > 1. Download binary release, and copy mysql-connector-java-8.0.12.jar to libs folder.
And mysql is stared.
> > 2. running
> >     java -Dspring.profiles.active=mysql -Dloader.path=./libs -D"spring.datasource.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/saga?useSSL=false"
-Dspring.datasource.username=xxxx -Dspring.datasource.password=xxxx -jar alpha-server-0.4.0-exec.jar

> > ------------start up error message ------------
> > 15:12:59.323 [main] INFO  org.apache.servicecomb.pack.alpha.server.AlphaApplication
- The following profiles are active: mysql
> > 2019-04-04 15:13:00.678  INFO 8328 --- [           main] .s.d.r.c.RepositoryConfigurationDelegate
: Bootstrapping Spring Data repositories in DEFAULT mode.
> > 2019-04-04 15:13:00.867  INFO 8328 --- [           main] .s.d.r.c.RepositoryConfigurationDelegate
: Finished Spring Data repository scanning in 168ms. Found 7 repository interfaces.
> > 15:13:01.763 [main] INFO  org.springframework.cloud.context.scope.GenericScope -
BeanFactory id=aca50879-d81b-337a-9511-e75e77dd8564
> > 15:13:01.975 [main] INFO  org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate$BeanPostProcessorChecker
- Bean 'org.springframework.transaction.annotation.ProxyTransactionManagementConfiguration'
of type [org.springframework.transaction.annotation.ProxyTransactionManagementConfiguration$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$fd4cf6c]
is not eligible for getting processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example: not eligible
for auto-proxying)
> > 15:13:02.247 [main] INFO  org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate$BeanPostProcessorChecker
- Bean 'org.apache.servicecomb.pack.omega.transaction.spring.TransactionAspectConfig' of type
[org.apache.servicecomb.pack.omega.transaction.spring.TransactionAspectConfig$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$782e0f4c]
is not eligible for getting processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example: not eligible
for auto-proxying)
> > 15:13:02.273 [main] WARN  org.springframework.boot.web.servlet.context.AnnotationConfigServletWebServerApplicationContext
- Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException:
Error creating bean with name 'compensableAnnotationProcessor' defined in class path resource
[org/apache/servicecomb/pack/omega/transaction/spring/TransactionAspectConfig.class]: Unsatisfied
dependency expressed through method 'compensableAnnotationProcessor' parameter 0; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of
type 'org.apache.servicecomb.pack.omega.context.OmegaContext' available: expected at least
1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate. Dependency annotations: {}
> > 15:13:02.291 [main] INFO  org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.logging.ConditionEvaluationReportLoggingListener
-

> > Error starting ApplicationContext. To display the conditions report re-run your
application with 'debug' enabled.
> > 15:13:02.698 [main] ERROR org.springframework.boot.diagnostics.LoggingFailureAnalysisReporter
-

> > APPLICATION FAILED TO START

> > Parameter 0 of method compensableAnnotationProcessor in org.apache.servicecomb.pack.omega.transaction.spring.TransactionAspectConfig
required a bean of type 'org.apache.servicecomb.pack.omega.context.OmegaContext' that could
not be found.

> > The following candidates were found but could not be injected:
> >         - Bean method 'omegaContext' in 'OmegaSpringConfig' not loaded because @ConditionalOnProperty
(alpha.cluster.address) did not find property 'alpha.cluster.address'