servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceComb Service-Center version 1.2.0
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2019 08:04:25 GMT
It looks like little cui just using SCB-1059[1] to track all the bug
fix,  it causes us lots of trouble to list all the fix from the change
log.
I just updated the JIRA description with the information that I found
from Github PR.

@Sure  Could you add some description on the Bug fix change on the
SCB-1059 issue description?
Next time we just create one JIRA issue per PR.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCB-1059

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem