servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From yhs0092 <yhs0...@163.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Limit the memory consumption of ServiceComb-Java-Chassis integration tests
Date Sat, 13 Apr 2019 11:29:21 GMT
Hi, in my new PR[1], the max heap size can be overridden by system property. Please review
it.

[1]: https://github.com/apache/servicecomb-java-chassis/pull/1179

Yours sincerely

Yao Haishi
yhs0092@163.com

On 4/13/2019 09:14,Willem Jiang<willem.jiang@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I just saw the patch,  it's better we put the setting in one place
which could be overridden by using the system property.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem