servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From wjm wjm <zzz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discuss][java-chassis] change core mechanism from strong type toweak type
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2019 08:48:52 GMT
after change to weak type, not compatible include following at least:

   - javaTypes
   in org.apache.servicecomb.swagger.invocation.response.ResponseMeta not
   always avaiable,                maybe will affect filters and handlers
   - org.apache.servicecomb.swagger.invocation.SwaggerInvocation#swaggerArguments
   not always  avaiable, or will be deleted ,                maybe will affect
   filters and handlers
   - highway will upgrade to highway2, because highway codec is not
   compatible to standard protobuf,                       this will cause
   consumer and producer must upgrade together when they use highway.

maybe other not comptible functions.....

bismy <bismy@qq.com> 于2019年2月11日周一 上午9:50写道: