servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] create a new project servicecomb-samples
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2019 11:58:42 GMT
FYI  the servicecomb-simple[1] is created.

[1]https://github.com/apache/servicecomb-samples

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 9:03 PM Willem Jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, for reply the mail late.
> I just created the repository servicecomb-samples from self-service
> portal[1], I think PMC member has the right to do it too.
> Please let me know if you have any question about the repository.
>
> [1]https://selfserve.apache.org/
>
> Willem Jiang
>
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>
> On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 10:56 AM bismy <bismy@qq.com> wrote:
> >
> > @Willem Jiang
> >

> > Everybody think this is a good idea, can you create a new project? Then we can add
examples to it. We will make the project better when we have some contents.

of servicecomb examples. Currently we have samples in each project, but is not enough for
reasons: