servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION]No need to rebuild the way to let alpha support multiple database types
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2019 14:42:02 GMT
It's good solution, but due to license issue, we cannot ship the MySQL
binary jars in our convenience binary release.
But We could update the FAQ document for it.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Sun, Feb 17, 2019 at 12:24 AM zhang_lei@boco.com.cn
<zhang_lei@boco.com.cn> wrote:

> We can use loads external jars support multiple database types
> create libs directory in the  alpha-server-0.4.0-SNAPSHOT-exec.jar directory, copy  mysql-connector-java-8.0.15.jar
to the libs directory And add config -Dloader.path=./libs to the command line, e.g.