servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From "zhang_lei@boco.com.cn" <zhang_...@boco.com.cn>
Subject Re: [discuss][pack]About Alpha module naming
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2019 13:58:46 GMT
It is indeed a problem
As a user, I always need to integrate with existing microservices frameworks,Maybe it's
a discovery service or a security framework or a tracking service…
Maybe we can write a project creation guide to how to create your own alpha service using
this alpha-based dependency package,same spring cloud projects。

coolbeevip
————————————————————————
BOCO

> 在 2019年2月25日,下午7:21,Willem Jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com> 写道:
>
> sounds good.
> I just have one more question, when we build the alpha-server which
> starter would be used by default?
>
> Willem Jiang
>
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>
> On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 6:17 PM zhang_lei@boco.com.cn
> <zhang_lei@boco.com.cn> wrote:
>>
>> The alpha-spring-boot-compatibility module now contains the dependencies of spring
cloud eureka.  I want to do the following refactoring

>> 1. Remove spring-cloud-starter-netflix-eureka-client dependency from the alpha-spring-boot-compatibility
module
>> 2. Add alpha-starter-eureka model and added spring-cloud-starter-netflix-eureka-client
dependency
>> 3. Add a profile for alpha-starter-eureka module reference
>> 4. Other support modules in the future can also use the naming convention alpha-starter-xxx,
for example alpha-starter-consul