servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From "zhang_lei@boco.com.cn" <zhang_...@boco.com.cn>
Subject Re: [discuss][pack]About Alpha module naming
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2019 06:45:34 GMT
OK, Thanks for your reminder

coolbeevip
————————————————————————
BOCO

> 在 2019年2月28日,下午2:27,Willem Jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com> 写道:
>
> We could set the spring-cloud-eureka profile to be activated by
> default,  if the user want to switch to other service discovery
> module, we could change it.
> BTW, we need to update the License file[1] for the new third party
> dependencies we introduced.
>
> [1]https://github.com/apache/servicecomb-pack/blob/master/distribution/src/release/LICENSE
>
> Willem Jiang
>
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>
> On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 12:03 PM zhang_lei@boco.com.cn
> <zhang_lei@boco.com.cn> wrote:
>>
>> Solution about https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCB-1180
>>
>> We can include spring-cloud-starter-netflix-eureka-client dependencies by default
in the release version.  Release exec jar size changed from the original 57M to 74.5M

>> Compile parameter -Pspring-cloud-eureka  will be discarded, To enable the Eureka
Discovery Client, you can set eureka.client.enabled=true, This allows the user to experience
it quickly.

>> Support spring cloud eureka 1.x and 2.x at the same time, spring cloud eureka 2.x
by default, you can be use profile build switch 1.x, I want to consider module splitting after
implementing this feature

>> Any suggestions
>>

>> coolbeevip
>> ————————————————————————
>> BOCO
>>

>>> 在 2019年2月25日,下午7:21,Willem Jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com>
写道:

>>> sounds good.
>>> I just have one more question, when we build the alpha-server which
>>> starter would be used by default?
>>>
>>> Willem Jiang
>>>
>>> Twitter: willemjiang
>>> Weibo: 姜宁willem

of spring cloud eureka.  I want to do the following refactoring

alpha-spring-boot-compatibility module
alpha-starter-xxx, for example alpha-starter-consul