servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From "新道场开张了" <tsubasa...@qq.com>
Subject Re: [Heads Up] The new repository of servicecomb-saga-actuator
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2018 07:01:47 GMT
Thanks.
We will make sure whether including Saga transaction in 3.1.0 release of
ShardingSphere in this week. If including, ShardingSphere will use this
release of servicecomb-saga-actuator.

From:  "Willem Jiang"<willem.jiang@gmail.com>;
Date:  Fri, Dec 14, 2018 08:20 PM
To:  "dev"<dev@servicecomb.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: [Heads Up] The new repository of servicecomb-saga-actuator

FYI, the saga-core related modules were moved into
servicecomb-saga-actuator, I also cleaned up the servicecomb-pack
module by renaming the group id and package name. Please check out
this branch[1] for more information.

[1]https://github.com/apache/servicecomb-pack/commits/SCB-976

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang