servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Board Report of ServiceComb
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2018 08:44:49 GMT
Hi Team,

Here is the draft of the board report this month (We need to submit it
to the board before 12 Dec). Please let me know if any thing is
missing or you have any questions about it.

 -  a microservice framework that provides a set of tools and
components to make development and deployment of cloud applications
easier.

## Issues:
 -  There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Activity:
 - ServiceComb PMC did the first around graduate release this month.
 - We began to hold the online community meeting[1] to discuss about
the roadmap of the project.
 - ServiceComb saga will be rename to pack[2] to provide the TCC and
Saga supports in the pack architecture

 [1]https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SERVICECOMB/Community+Meeting
 [2]https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/b80d907cdc4585cea32c3b0258a1b6338bb3ab95118593a928bcfbd6@%3Cdev.servicecomb.apache.org%3E

## Health report:
 - The mails and commits activity are as good as usual.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 16 PMC members.

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 18 committers.
 - New committers:
    - Haishi Yao was added as a committer on Tue Nov 13 2018
    - Jun Zhao was added as a committer on Tue Nov 13 2018

## Releases:

 - ServiceComb Saga 0.2.1 on Nov 24, 2018
 - ServiceComb Java-Chassis 1.1.0 on Dec 1, 2018
 - ServiceComb Service-Center 1.1.0 on Dec 1, 2018

## Mailing list activity:

 - dev@servicecomb.apache.org:
    - This month, there were 197 emails sent by 25 people, divided
into 27 topics

 - issues@servicecomb.apache.org:

## JIRA activity:

Willem Jiang