servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject [Heads Up] The new repository of servicecomb-saga-actuator
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2018 06:12:44 GMT
Hi Team,

As you may know,  the github repo of servicecomb-saga is renamed to
servicecomb-pack to provide more than one eventual data consistency
solution (saga, tcc) , at the meantime the old saga core
implementation is moved to servicecomb-saga-actuator.  I will remove
the old saga core from servicecomb-pack repo by the end of this week.
Please let me know if you have any questions about it.

Now we are planning to do the release of servicecomb-saga-actuator for
sharding-sphere integration in these two week.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem