servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject community online discussion
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2018 01:17:45 GMT
Hi Team

We are try to run the biweekly meeting online[1] to get a chance to
talk the further development of ServiceComb. We tried to use the
zoom[2] for the meeting and wiki[1] for the tracing the result of the
meeting about the ServiceComb Pack project.  We could also leverage
the gitter[3] to start the discussion if the time schedule is not suit
for everyone.  We could encourage more people to get involved with our
development by sharing our road map with community.

I highly recommend java-chassis and service-center to start the this
kind of on line discussion to let more people in the community to know
about our current development roadmap.

Please let me know if you have any questions about it.

[1]https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SERVICECOMB/Community+Meeting
[2]https://zoom.us/meeting/552485685
[3]https://gitter.im/ServiceCombUsers/Lobby

Willem Jiang