servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]The rest of TCC work we should complete
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2018 08:18:48 GMT
I just had a quick look of those listed issues, it looks like we
cannot finish these task in one week.
My suggestion is we start the release at the end of this week.

Please see my comments below.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Mon, Dec 24, 2018 at 3:55 PM zhaojun <zhaojunv3@126.com> wrote:

> Hi, all
>
> I just list some TCC work we should do within service-comb-pack in my side,
> And we should make a priority level for these task to make sure we can publish TCC for
lately.

> 1. try to write event log in omega side to make time-out mechanism lightweight
>     Actually we haven’t persistence compensation method parameters in alpha, if omega
crashed compensation could’t invoke correctly.

SCB-1000 is related to this issue.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCB-1000

> 2. Introduce zk or Etcd to make alpha and omega scale-out dynamically
>     Now ,we just config alpha IP address in property file, also we can’t make alpha
do compensation concurrently.
I already create SCB-999 for it.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCB-999

> 3. do Grpc performance tuning, try to write all transition log asynchronous.
We got the SCB-1008 for the poc of GRPC
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCB-1008