servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From zhaojun <zhaoju...@126.com>
Subject [DISCUSS]The rest of TCC work we should complete
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2018 07:54:57 GMT
Hi, all

I just list some TCC work we should do within service-comb-pack in my side,
And we should make a priority level for these task to make sure we can publish TCC for lately.

1. try to write event log in omega side to make time-out mechanism lightweight
    Actually we haven’t persistence compensation method parameters in alpha, if omega crashed
compensation could’t invoke correctly.

2. Introduce zk or Etcd to make alpha and omega scale-out dynamically
    Now ,we just config alpha IP address in property file, also we can’t make alpha do compensation
concurrently.

3. do Grpc perforamnce tunning, try to write all transition log asynchronous.

Any thoughts?

Zhao Jun
Apache Sharding-Sphere & ServiceComb