servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From "DeanLee" <82529...@qq.com>
Subject Re: Congratulations on becoming a TLP!
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2018 11:48:57 GMT
Congrats to the whole team !

Regards
Dean Lee

---Original---
From: "Roman Shaposhnik"<rvs@apache.org>
Date: Sat, Oct 20, 2018 13:20 PM
To: "dev"<dev@servicecomb.incubator.apache.org>;
Subject: Congratulations on becoming a TLP!

Hi!

as you all probably are aware by know, this week ASF's board
of directors passed a resolution to establish a ServiceComb TLP.
My major congratulations to the entire community! It was a great
journey with only a few small steps left.

There's a series of tasks that you now need to drive to completion
to formalize your TLP status. You can take a look at how some
of my previous podlings have done it (look up all the sub jiras):
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MADLIB-1112
or you can follow the official guid:
   https://incubator.apache.org/guides/transferring.html

If you have any questions -- please don't hesitate to ask any of
the [former ;-)] mentors.

Thanks,
Roman.