servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From Mohammad Asif Siddiqui <asifdxtr...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] A Hands-On workshop on Apache ServiceComb(Incubating) at OpenSource India Summit
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2018 10:06:36 GMT
Hi All,

I am glad to announce a hands-on workshop on ServiceComb at Opensource India Summit, Bangalore
on 11th October.

Topic : Monolith to Micro-services: A hands on workshop for development of micro-services
using open source frameworks.

micro-services using open source micro-services frameworks. We will do comparative analysis
of existing open source microservices framework like Istio, Linkerd, Dubbo and ServiceComb.
We will be showcasing Microservice framework like Apache ServiceComb(Incubating) can be used
for efficient service discovery, circuit breaking, fault tolerance, route management, logging
& tracing, fault injection and deploying on Kubernetes/Docker.

Audience Takeaway :
What are the challenges when moving from monolith to micro-services?
Deep dive into existing opensource micro-services frameworks like Google Istio, Linkerd, Alibaba
Dubbo and ServiceComb.
How to select the micro-services framework while developing micro-services?
How to develop & deploy the micro-services with minimalistic code in 2 minutes ?
How to make your micro-services resilient and robust?

If anyone is there in Bangalore, India and you want to get your hands-on ServiceComb then
book your ticket here[1].

[1] https://www.opensourceindia.in/monolith-to-micro-services-a-hands-on-workshop-for-development-of-micro-services-using-open-source-frameworks/

Regards
Asif