servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From Yang Bo <oaky...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Congratulations on becoming a TLP!
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2018 08:29:07 GMT
Congratulations to the whole team for the graduation as a TLP. It's a honor
to be part of the ServiceComb team.
The incubating process taught me a lot about how the ASF works and how to
actually contribute in a opensource project.
Thank you all the mentors for you guidance and support.

--
Best Regards,
Yang.