servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From Zheng Feng <zh.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Saga Dashboard
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2018 12:07:39 GMT
Thanks for building these APIs and I just want to add some comments on the
cwiki.apache.org but I can not find the button to post the comment (maybe I
don't have the permission).
Anyway, I have to add some comments here:
1. /recent which returns the list of recent transactions, is it ordered by
the transaction start time or the end time ?
2. In the term of the type parameter, I think the type of transaction is
not success or fail. I assume you means this is the status of the
transactions. So it could be better to change to use the "status" parameter.
3. For the status of the transactions, I think it could be
    1) PENDING: the transaction is started and ongoing
    2) COMMITTED: the transaction is committed and the result is successful
    3) COMPENSATING: the transaction is rollbacked and the compensating is
ongoing
    4) ROLLBACKED: the transaction is rollbacked and all the compensate
methods are invoked.
4. /findtransactions I think it might be helpful to add the serviceName
parameter to find the transactions which are associated to the service

Mohammad Asif Siddiqui <asifdxtreme@apache.org> 于2018年10月18日周四 下午4:43写道: