servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From wjm wjm <zzz...@gmail.com>
Subject [Discuss][JavaChassis] about customization of vertx org.apache.servicecomb.transport.rest.vertx.RestBodyHandler
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2018 01:00:19 GMT
currently we
customized org.apache.servicecomb.transport.rest.vertx.RestBodyHandler
1.disable upload feature when uploadDir is null, this is a general
requirement
2.wrap some exceptions to JavaChassis exception´╝î this is not a general
requirement

if there is only customization 1, maybe we can try to raise a PR to vertx
otherwise we always forget to merge latest vertx logic to our code.

maybe we can confirm if customization 2 is necessary.