servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From wjm wjm <zzz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem of latest IntelliJ(ideaIU-2018.2.5)
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2018 00:54:36 GMT
ideaIU-2018.2.5 is no problem, this  version  load more compile options
from pom.xml, include: "-Werror -Xlint:all"

"mvn clean install" is "no problem", because default has the option
"-nowarn"
that's the reason our CI is "no problem", but load source code by eclipse
will show many compile warnings

we should add options in pom.xml and resolve all the warnings.

<plugin>
  <version>3.1</version>
  <configuration>
    <source>1.8</source>