servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release of ServiceComb 1.1.0
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2018 04:54:27 GMT
FYI, I fill a JIRA[1] for renaming the git repo.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17185

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem
On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 10:09 PM Willem Jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh,  I just forgot the github name issue which we faced when moving
> the servicecomb to apache incubator.
> I will fill a JIRA this weekend, it may take few days to do the
> transfer. Once we changed the github name, we could consider the
> release of ServiceCenter.
>
> Willem Jiang
>
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>
> On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 2:25 PM Mohammad Asif Siddiqui
> <asifdxtreme@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Willem,
> >
> > In my opinion since ServiceComb has already graduated so we can change the repository
names first and migrate the SVN for the releases and then plan for the ServiceComb 1.1.0 release.
In Service-Center after the change in the repository name we need to change the import statements
of each file and also we need to update the Travis settings for each project and make new
encryption keys for automatic snapshot deployment, for all these activities it might take
2-3 days so we can plan this first in coming week and then we can go ahead with the Service-Center
1.1.0 release.