servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is saga named right?
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2018 06:54:38 GMT
Hi Team,

As TCC is quite different with the Saga implementation.
I'm planning to move the Pack code and TCC related code out of Saga repo.
In this way we can just keep Saga repo to have the implementation for Saga.

Any thought?

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 5:27 PM Willem Jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, once we plan to support the TCC in the Saga project , we need to consider to rename
the project name.
> Current we have two different implementation of Saga,  one is centric Saga, the other
is based the Pack (Omega/Alpha).
> Now we implement the TCC protocol on top of Pack architecture.
>
> Maybe we can rearrange the package name base on this Architecture and move the Pack code
to another repo.
> Any thought?
>
> Willem Jiang
>
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>

> On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 5:09 PM fu chengeng <oliugian@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all.
>>     as we all knows that,saga is a kind of transaction agreement,And we named this
project as saga because we support only this kind of agreement.