servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From Zen Lin <zenlintechnofr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Should we clean up vendor/github.com/go-ecosystem for ServiceCenter
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2018 06:18:13 GMT
I think it is better to decoupled package it if we want to add something
enhanced,   but not just only modified it and then keep in the third-party.
Anyway , third-party is not a regular and recommended way to using golang
libraries.

Best Regards,
---
Zen Lin
zenlintechnofreak@gmail.com
Focused on Micro Service and Apache ServiceComb