servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From Zen Lin <zenlintechnofr...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANN] [Apache ServiceComb (incubating) Day] Detailed agenda has been updated to ServiceComb website, serveral popular medias are helping to promote it.
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2018 09:42:11 GMT
Hi all,

As we announced before, meetup of "Apache ServiceComb (incubating) Day"
will be held on June 27th [1].
I have updated the detailed agenda to our website [2].
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question about the
Meetup.

By the way, we are trying our best to promote our project and community,
such as,
A PPT ont the booth to show ServiceComb community,
A demo ont the booth to show using ServiceComb to build microservices
easily,
A back ground picture on the booth to show ServiceComb vision,
Brochures, gifts, T-shirts to users and developers,
Meetup live layout planning,
Live broadcast preparing,
Inviting Specified persons from ServiceComb users,
etc.

And I am also very happy to share that OSC [3], kaiyuanshe [4], itdks [5],
developer.huawei [6] and other popular medias are helping our community to
promote our meetup.

Thanks to all the guys who help the community promotion, especially thanks
to Wangkirin.

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@servicecomb.apache.org/msg04624.html
[2]
http://servicecomb.incubator.apache.org/docs/apache-servicecomb-incubating-day/

[3] https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/Kluwl2EGLKUjn5fnqXItsQ
[4] https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/e_5X2rtKU-e7-pZuC_H2bw
[5] https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/G5jyaLGnYEclXrIrTkLVDw
[6] https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/abAEfsCBfAbdfkxuHGiUKQ

Best Regards,
---
Zen Lin
zenlintechnofreak@gmail.com
Focused on Micro Service and Apache ServiceComb