servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From "bismy" <bi...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: [java-chassis and other]About naming conventions for MicroserviceName, Schema Id and Operation Id
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2018 02:28:17 GMT
This is a proposal and not implement yet. I am thinking a better way to solve this problem.

Maybe we first print some convention check warning messages and make this change in the near
future.
I am going to submit a PR to demonstrate that.

发件人: "willem.jiang"<willem.jiang@gmail.com>;
发送时间: 2018年4月11日(星期三) 晚上6:02
收件人: "dev"<dev@servicecomb.apache.org>;

主题: Re: [java-chassis and other]About naming conventions for MicroserviceName, Schema
Id and Operation Id

Hi Liubo,

I think it's import to document this kind compatible change in our release
note.
Please update the release note file[1], with a new section of break change
to highlight this issue and provide suggestion for the user.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-servicecomb-java-chassis/blob/master/etc/releaseNotes.md

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)